To download a copy of May’s newsletter, click this link ~ KSDH News.Vol 14.May2013
In this issue
- Message from the KSDH Management Committee
- Lucid Dreaming with Charlie Morley- 8th – 13th August After Charlie’s successful visit last year, he returns to Harare to continue training people in the use of Tibetan Buddhist and Western dream-work techniques. Introductory Talk and Sleepover Retreat.
- Compassion and Wisdom Retreat and teachings by Ken and Katia Holmes – 21st Oct – 4th Nov We are once again privileged to have Ken and Katia Holmes, two well-known and respected Buddhist teachers, visit Zimbabwe. A 5 day retreat in Susurumba, Nyanga and a number of public talks in Harare on various Buddhist topics including the 37 Practices of a Boddhisattva.
- Rokpa Film Club – 1st June, 2.30pm: Mother-Daughter Wisdom, a film by Dr. Christiane Northrup (90 min) followed by a discussion led by Dr. Ginny Iliff.
- Africa Day at KSDH – Saturday 25th May from 9.15am to 3pm: Chenrezig, Talk on ‘10 factors that lead to True and Lasting Happiness’, followed by lunch ‘Food from around the world’ (Fundraising event: USD20)
- Mindfulness Courses and Retreat: In May and June, KSDH is offering 4 mindfulness courses in Harare and one 5-day retreat in Susurumba
- “My experiences: Susurumba Retreat with Donal Creedon” by Bev Taylor
- Beyond our Borders… – other retreats at Kagyu Samye Dzong, Scotland and Tara Rokpa Centre, South Africa
- List of regular events at KSDH and contact details